Collaboration Policy Statement
This Collaboration Policy Statement (“Statement”) applies to Raymond Sensation (“we”). This platform is owned by Wonsys Martech Solutions Sdn Bhd (202103030679) (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
- We are willing to have collaboration opportunities with any interested partners;
- All collaboration must sign a collaboration agreement with us. If any party refuses to sign the collaboration agreement, the collaboration will be regarded as invalid and invalid;
- We will request any relevant information from the partner for review and preparation of the collaboration agreement. If the partner refuses/cannot provide the requested relevant information, this cooperation will be regarded as abandonment and invalid;
- All collaboration must be legal, such as the collaboration involves illegal/illegal, infringement, misappropriation, fraud/deception, and contains/exists false ingredients/content, products and services, etc. This collaboration will be immediately suspended and terminated by us. At the same time, we will reserve all the right to pursue / have the right to bring legal compensation to you;
- If either party wants to suspend/terminate the collaboration, it must notify in writing. If either party does not notify in writing, this suspension/termination of collaboration will be deemed invalid;
- Partners shall not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, impersonate or intimidate others, the company or anyone in our company under any circumstances. If any relevant unit reports/complaints to us, we will reserve all the right to pursue / have the right to bring legal compensation to you;
- All transactions must have/issue a document for the transaction to be made and posted via Internet Banking. If either party requests to use cash for a transaction, the other party must be informed in advance that it will decide whether to accept the cash transaction in accordance with the company’s financial policy;
- All collaboration agreements are our business secrets. Without our permission, the partner shall not disclose any data/information to the third party under any circumstances. We reserve all rights/rights to pursue legal redress against you if the events described occur;
- You can contact our marketing department to inquire about any cooperation opportunities and obtain relevant collaboration materials/information through the following methods:
Attention : Marketing Manager
Address: B-3-13 Plaza Arkadia, No.3, Jalan Intisari Perdana, Desa Parkcity, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact Number: 012-304 1689 (WhatsApp)
Operating Hours: 9am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)